Sunday, October 5, 2014

Welcome to Saltwater Seasoning

My name is Jenny, and I live in Charleston, SC. I was not born in Charleston (I was actually born in Jersey! Please, keep reading) but have lived here since I was seven. I come from an Italian family including names like Battaglia (my maiden name), Siciliano and Capolarello. Just like many people think of Italians, I love to eat and I love to cook! 


Food truly inspires me. I was always the child eating their breakfast and asking what was going to be for lunch. As I have gotten older, I have discovered food and cooking to be one of my main passions. I love exploring new recipes, restaurants and trying different foods. I wish I had discovered and realized this passion at a younger age so I could pursue it on a different level. So for now, my blogging will be my outlet for my passion. 

Charleston is a great city for someone who loves the amazing experience of eating out and trying different cuisines. I have seen King Street transform into a foodie heaven. I hope my blog can inspire you to try new recipes and help you explore my beautiful city and all of the different food it has to offer! 

Please don't hesitate to contact me and ask me questions. My friends frequently turn to me for advice on where to go. I love helping others widen their culinary horizons!

1 comment: